Together, we will discuss questions like:
• Is the reason why the robot is implemented clear?
• Are changes in the work process clear?
• Which functionalities do people need to master?
• How do your employees feel towards working with a robot?
• Which elements in your organization are crucial for success?
• Is your infrastructure qualified for the technology to operate?
• How should the technology be inbedded in your organisation?
Without a clear vision and target:
no successful integration.
• Are your goals, strategy and action plan clear?
• What was the 'old' way and what will be the 'new' way of working?
• What do employees need to be capable of?
• What do people need to open their minds?
• Which organizational elements, not immediately related to the robot but crucial for successful implementation, need to be fixed?
order to integrate robot technology in a positive way we need to:
- Know how to build bridges, to improve human-robot interaction
- Realize how the implementation process plays a huge role in success
4 elements are crucial to take in mind. And that is to create among all of your stakeholders: Awareness, Acceptance, Credibility and Sustainability.
With this in the back of our minds, we can develop a program that will translate new and technological matter into a practical and concrete way.
With an enthusiastic, empathetic but no-nonsense approach. And with respect and patience for current knowledge.
Are you on the verge of implementing new technology? Does this way of working appeal to you? Please contact me!
I will be happy to share my points of view in person and make a first 'body scan'.